Bachelor of Fashion Design
- To indulge theoretical study of Fashion Design and its technical aspects in the students.
- To generate human resources in the field of design with the intense knowledge of technology and command on creative process specifically to the sectors related to Fabric & Textiles to attire look of costume.
- To impart students about the importance of aesthetics & functionality at every phase of Designing, sampling, production, marketing & Merchandizing.
- To give knowledge of Research so they can apply it in further studies & advancement in practical field.
- To teach the students about the moral & Ethical values of the society so they can contribute well as designer & Human being.
- After formal education graduates have the ability to work as a Fashion Designer, Stylist, Illustrator and Costume designer in the market.
- Graduates have ability to produce designs in kid’s wear.
- Graduates are able to work in the industry for import and export business in garment as we are producing industry oriented Designer as well.
- Graduates have the ability to provide services as accessory designer.
- Graduates are able to work in the field of arts as a Textile artist, fabric instillation Artist, Soft sculptor, Pattern Maker & Drapist.
- Graduates have the ability to perceive designs and able to lead design houses & studios.
- Graduates are able to work as communication designer particularly for textile sector and have the ability to work as marketer & Visual Merchandiser.
- Graduates are given the intense knowledge of Digital Technology and can work as computer Aided Designer in the market.
- Graduates have the ability to work interdisciplinary tasks in a team.
- Have the ability to play its role as good citizen with code & conducts of the society & religion.
|ENG-1091||Functional English||3||0||3||ENG-1092||Communication & Presentation Skills-I||3||0||3|
|FA-1091||Basic Drawing-I||0||2||2||HU-1092||Pakistan Studies||2||0||2|
|CS-1072||Digital Communication-I||1||1||2||FA-1093||Basic Drawing-II||0||2||2|
|DES-1091||Fundamentals of Design||2||1||3||CS-1073||Digital Communication-II||1||1||2|
|DES-1092||History of Visual Arts & Culture-I||2||0||2||DES-1094||Design Developments||2||1||3|
|DES-1093||Mathematics for Designers||2||0||2||DES-1095||History of Visual Arts and Culture-II||2||0||2|
|Total Cr. Hrs.||10||6||16||Total Cr. Hrs.||11||7||18|
|TT-2067||Textile Basics & fibers||2||0||2||YM-2068||Yarn Manufacturing||2||0||2|
|FD-2091||Flat Patterns||1||1||2||FD-2094||Pattren and Grading-I||1||1||2|
|FA-2091||Anatomy & Portrait Drawing||0||2||2||SEW-2092||Sewing-II||1||1||2|
|SEW-2091||Sewing-I||1||1||2||FD-2095||Digital Fashion Design-II||1||1||2|
|BUS-2083||Oral Communication||3||0||3||FD-2096||Fashion Design Studio-I||0||1||1|
|FD-2092||Digital Fashion Design-I||1||1||2||FD-2097||Development in Fashion Costume-II||2||0||2|
|FD-2093||Developments in Fashion Costume-I||2||0||2||TD-2099||Textile(Weave )Design||1||1||2|
|FD-2098||Color Science for Designers||2||0||2|
|Total Cr. Hrs.||10||7||17||Total Cr. Hrs.||10||7||17|
|ENG-3091||Technical Writing||2||0||2||FD-3094||Pattern & Grading-III||1||1||2|
|FD-3091||Pattern & Grading-II||1||1||2||FD-3095||Fashion Design Studio-III||0||1||1|
|DRP-3091||Draping-III||0||2||2||FD-3096||Advance Digital Design-II||0||2||2|
|FD-3092||Advance Digital Design-I||0||2||2||DRP-3092||Draping-IV||0||2||2|
|FD-3093||Fashion Design Studio-II||0||1||1||TMM-353||Fashion Business||3||0||3|
|TP-3082||Textile Processing||2||0||2||FD-3098||Advanced Fashion Costume & Forecasting||2||0||2|
|TD-3092||Knit Design & Technology||1||1||2|
|Total Cr. Hrs.||8||9||17||Total Cr. Hrs.||5||8||16|
|HU-3097||Research Methodology & Dissertation||3||0||3||FD-4093||Final Collection (Illustration, Pattern)||0||6||6|
|FD-4091||Advanced Computer Aided Patterns||1||1||2||FD-4094||Final Collection (Draping, Sewing, Accessory Design)||0||6||6|
|FD-4092||Advance Fashion Design||1||1||2||HU-1091||Islamic Studies/Ethics||2||0||2|
|TD-4099||Embroidery & Embellishment Techniques||1||1||2|
|SS-2092||Introduction to Sociology||2||0||2|
|Total Cr. Hrs.||9||6||15||Total Cr. Hrs.||4||12||16|
|Internship during summer holidays||0||1||1|
|Total Credits for Bachelor of Fashion Design||133|
- Candidates holding Intermediate certificate (F.A., F.Sc., I.Com, I.C.S. etc.) or Equivalent, with at least 45% marks from any institute recognized by HEC in Pakistan or abroad are eligible to apply.
- Admissions to BFD Program is decided on the basis of candidate’s score in the University Drawing test (30% weightage), Marks of Intermediate (60% weightage) and Marks of Matriculation (10% weightage).
- Please note that passing of University Drawing test in compulsory for the admission to BFD Program.
|Certificate Verification Fee||2000||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Red Crescent Donation||50||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|University Card Fee||300||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Student Activity Fund||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000|
|Annual Exhibition Fee (Per Semester)/- (Only for Textile & Fashion Design)||6000||6000||6000||6000||6000||6000||6000||6000|
*There is no Transport Fee for Hostel Residents but they will pay Hostel Charges
|Room Rent||Rs. 4,500/-|
|Electricity Charges||Rs. 4,500/-|
|Sui Gas Charges||Rs. 2,500/-|
|Mess Service Charges||Rs. 2,000/-|
|Hostel Activity||Rs. 500/-|
|Hostel Security (Refundable)||Rs. 5,000/-|
|1st Semester Total Hostel Dues||Rs. 19000/-|
|Per Semester Hostel Dues||Rs. 14000/-|
Self Finance with Installments (Bachelor of Fashion Design)
|Self Finance Fee Installments||37,500||37,500||37,500||37,500||37,500||37,500||37,500||37,500|
|Total Taxable Fee||118,350||91,000||91,000||91,000||91,000||91,000||91,000||96,000|
|Income Tax Advance||5,920||4,550||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|University Security (Refundable)||5,000||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Total Fee Payable Per Semester||129,270||95,550||91,000||91,000||91,000||91,000||91,000||96,000
- The candidates seeking admission against self-finance seats will have to apply on separate application form. The application packet (Prospectus and Application Form) can be collected in person for Rs. 1,000/- from the Admission Office of the University for each Program. The minimum eligibility criterion for the admission on Self-Finance Basis is the same as prescribed for Open Merit.
- The completed application form with required supporting documents as mentioned in the application form along with a bank draft of following (Self-Finance Dues + Regular 1st Semester dues + I.T Advance) should reach the Admission Office of the University on or before the notified closing date.