Bachelor of Business Administration
- Students have the skills to develop an integrated, multidisciplinary approach to business decision-making.
- Students have the skills necessary to analyze business situations and recommend solutions.
- Students have the communication skills to persuasively and professionally articulate their thinking.
- Students understand team dynamics and are effective team players and leaders.
- Students incorporate ethical considerations in decisionmaking.
The students who earn the BBA degree will be able to:
- Communicate effectively and professionally; also demonstrate the ability to create coherent written and oral statements with the diverse audience across the cultures replicating skills to analyze and synthesize information.
- Understand the importance of teamwork and group dynamics in achieving organizational goals and demonstrate ability to work effectively in teams.
- Acknowledges and understands significance of cultural diversity adapt their interpersonal behaviours and styles accordingly.
- Understand various leadership styles and demonstrate proven ability in exercising these styles according to the requirement of the situation.
- Understand the dynamics of the organizational conflict; power and politics; make use of their analytical and interpersonal skills accordingly.
- Acquire awareness of global diverse perspectives and understand the theory, operations, and challenges of global business.
- Demonstrate effectively practicing of overall functional business knowledge and ability to identify and interpret essential business concepts, principles and skills.
- Identify core organizational values; understand the issues of ethical and social diversity based on ethic, gender, religion, culture and demonstrate the ability to propose feasible solutions to these issues.
- Understand computer-based information systems and able to use end-user computing tools and infrastructures to apply and interpret functional business knowledge.
Areas of Specialization for BBA
- Human Resource Management
Specialization Courses for BBA
- Corporate Governance (FIN-4080)
- Analysis of Financial Statements (FIN- 4081)
- Financial Markets and Institutions (FIN- 4082)
- Managerial Finance (FIN-4083)
- Islamic Banking and Finance (FIN-4084)
- Treasury Management (FIN-4085)
- Insurance Management (FIN-4086)
- Inventory Management Finance (FIN-4087)
- Security Analysis (FIN-4088)
- Case Studies in Finance / Seminar
- Retail Management (MKT-4081)
- Brand Management (MKT-4082)
- Fashion Marketing & Distribution (MKT- 4083)
- Sales Management (MKT-4084)
- Advertising Management (MKT-4085)
- Services Marketing (MKT-4086)
- Promotion Management (MKT-4087)
- Cyber Marketing (MKT-4088)
- Export Marketing (MKT-4089)
- Agriculture Marketing (MKT-4080)
Human Resource Management
- Staffing (HRM-4080)
- Leadership and Motivation (HRM-4081)
- Human Resource Development (HRM- 4082)
- Strategic Human Resource Management (HRM-4083)
- Training Intervention in Job Skills (HRM- 4084)
- Labour Law and Industrial Relations (HRM-4085)
- Rural and Urban Dynamics (HRM-4086)
- Micro Organizational Dynamics (HRM- 4087)
- Team Management (HRM-4088)
- Interviewing Skills (HRM-4089)
|HU-1091||Islamic Studies/Ethics||3||0||3||MA-1003||Business Mathematics-I||3||0||3|
|MGT-1081||Principles of Management||3||0||3||STAT-1001||Business Statistics||3||0||3|
|CS-1071||Introduction to Computing||2||1||3||HU-1092||Pakistan Studies||3||0||3|
|ENG-1093||English-I||3||0||3||MKT-1081||Principles of Marketing||3||0||3|
|ACCT-1081||Fundamentals of Accounting||3||0||3||TE-1113||Introduction to Textiles||3||0||3|
|Total Cr. Hrs.||17||1||18||Total Cr. Hrs.||18||0||18|
|MA-1004||Business Mathematics-II||3||0||3||ECON-2082||Macro Economics||3||0||3|
|STAT-2002||Statistical Inferences||3||0||3||BUS-2084||Business Communication||3||0||3|
|BUS-2083||Oral Communication||3||0||3||MKT-2083||Consumer Behavior||3||0||3|
|MKT-2082||Marketing Management||3||0||3||BUS-2085||Business Research Methods||3||0||3|
|ACCT-2082||Financial Accounting||3||0||3||FIN-2081||Business Finance||3||0||3|
|SS-1093||Introduction to Psychology||3||0||3||SS-2092||Introduction to Sociology||3||0||3|
|Total Cr. Hrs.||18||0||18||Total Cr. Hrs.||18||0||18|
|MGT-3083||Total Quality Management||3||0||3||FIN-3082||Financial Management||3||0||3|
|ACCT-3083||Cost Accounting||3||0||3||ECON-3083||Economy of Pakistan||3||0||3|
|CS-3074||Management Information Systems||3||0||3||HRM-3081||Introduction to Human Resource Management||3||0||3|
|MGT-3082||Organizational Behavior||3||0||3||BUS-3086||International Relations & Current Affairs||3||0||3|
|HU-3096||Foreign Language||3||0||3||LAW-3081||Business Law||3||0||3|
|Total Cr. Hrs.||15||0||15||Total Cr. Hrs.||15||0||15|
|BUS-4087||Business Ethics||3||0||3||MKT-4084||Export Marketing||3||0||3|
|MGT-4084||Operations Management||3||0||3||Specialization IV||3||0||3|
|Specialization I||3||0||3||Specialization III||3||0||3|
|Specialization II||3||0||3||BUS-4088||Final year Project||3||0||3|
|Total Cr. Hrs.||15||0||15||Total Cr. Hrs.||15||0||15|
|6-Week summer internship after sixth semester||1||1|
|Total Credits for Bachelor of Business Administration||133|
- Candidates holding Intermediate certificate (F.A., F.Sc., I.Com, I.C.S. etc.) or Equivalent, with at least 45% marks from any institute recognized by HEC in Pakistan or abroad are eligible to apply.
|Certificate Verification Fee||2000||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Red Crescent Donation||50||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|University Card Fee||300||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Student Activity Fund||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000|
*There is no Transport Fee for Hostel Residents but they will pay Hostel Charges
|Room Rent||Rs. 4,500/-|
|Electricity Charges||Rs. 4,500/-|
|Sui Gas Charges||Rs. 2,500/-|
|Mess Service Charges||Rs. 2,000/-|
|Hostel Activity||Rs. 500/-|
|Hostel Security (Refundable)||Rs. 5,000/-|
|1st Semester Total Hostel Dues||Rs. 19000/-|
|Per Semester Hostel Dues||Rs. 14000/-|
Self Finance with Installments (Bachelor of Business Administration)
|Self Finance Fee Installments||31,250||31,250||31,250||31,250||31,250||31,250||31,250||31,250|
|Total Taxable Fee||106,100||78,750||78,750||78,750||78,750||78,750||78,750||83,750|
|Income Tax Advance||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|University Security (Refundable)||5,000||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Total Fee Payable Per Semester||111,100||78,750||78,750||78,750||78,750||78,750||78,750||83,750|
- The candidates seeking admission against self-finance seats will have to apply on separate application form. The application packet (Prospectus and Application Form) can be collected in person for Rs. 1,000/- from the Admission Office of the University for each Program. The minimum eligibility criterion for the admission on Self-Finance Basis is the same as prescribed for Open Merit.
- The completed application form with required supporting documents as mentioned in the application form along with a bank draft of following (Self-Finance Dues + Regular 1st Semester dues + I.T Advance) should reach the Admission Office of the University on or before the notified closing date.